Incorporation of Company
Businesses in Singapore can be carried out in one of the following forms:
The most common form of business entity in Singapore is a Private Company Limited by Shares, usually called a Private Limited Company. The key advantages of a Private Limited Company include the following: It is a separate legal entity and the liability of the shareholders to creditors of the Company is limited to the share capital originally invested.
At One Source, we can assist you to incorporate a Singapore company within a working day if required (on condition that all requirements are met, all information and documents are provided and no delay in signing and returning of forms and documents and no delay in ACRA’s approval on company name application and reservation).
Our incorporation of company package comprises:
- Name reservation and company registration fee to ACRA
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Share certificates
- Common seal
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- ACRA business profile
- Electronic Certificate of Incorporation
- Assistance with corporate bank account opening
- One Year Corporate Secretary Services
Under Singapore Companies Act, a newly Singapore incorporated company is required to appoint a Company Secretary within 6 months from incorporation date.
At One Source, we will ensure our clients stay compliant with Singapore Companies Act by maintaining proper secretarial record and providing timely and reliable company secretarial support.
We provide these company secretarial services:
- Incorporation of company and other form of business entities
- Provision of secretary and registered address
- Statutory filing compliance to ACRA
- Keeping proper corporate secretarial record (including registers, minutes and Bizfile forms)
- Preparation of minutes/resolutions and to lodge relevant changes with ACRA
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting and submission of Annual Return to ACRA
- Preparation of annual report in XBRL format
- Striking off of company